Saturday, July 9, 2011

The First Post

Okay so while setting up this blog the first thing that ran through my mind was,"What would be my first post ?". Is it going to be something that I learned today, or should I write about all sorts of thing I am stumbling through the information superhighway.I don't know...but lets me just begin.

Well the primary reason for setting this blog is well...to get over the boredom I am facing in lieu of the wait..the wait for the date of joining, until the fateful day arrives I hope that I remain active :D
which just might be difficult considering  the fact I tend to procrastinate (few things).

But things seem to be going smooth for few weeks, now that I have lots of time to do things... maybe thats the reason I am tweeting regularly as well.

Too be true even I don't know what kind of blog this is going to be... is it going to be someplace where I express my thoughts or is it going to be an Info-blog where I share various mind-boggling things you can read over internet , which BTW are insanely true . Frankly I don't know, let just wait and watch. What destiny has in store for me (well actually for this blog).

2 comments:

  1. Yeh lo! Your first comment.
    Glad! You started.
    Necessity is the Mother & Boredom is certainly the father.
    Lol. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! welcome,welcome,welcome :D
    humaari sharan me ek din to aana hi tha :P

    ReplyDelete